An independent, profitable U.S. based company engaged in the acquisition, development, exploration, and operation of oil and natural gas properties, with a focus on the onshore and inland-water areas of the Texas-Louisiana Gulf Coast.
• Operates in a safe and responsible manner in compliance with all environmental, health and safety guidelines
• Report all incidents to supervisor and HSE director in a timely fashion
• Monitor and review producing well performance to optimize oil and gas production and troubleshoot problem wells
• Design and implement new well completions, recompletions, artificial lift, production facilities
• Monitor equipment performance for efficiency, maintenance, repair or change
• Prepare AFE and economic justifications for capitalized and expensed projects, and work together with field supervisor to insure proper implementation.
• Monitor and control to maximize profit and loss potential
• Help insure regulatory compliance, and represent the company at regulatory hearing or industry meetings
• Assist other company departments by providing engineering expertise for various special projects such as field studies, acquisitions, joint ventures, specialized reporting, forecasting, etc.