We have an Oil & Gas client with over 40 years in the business, has a unique opportunity for a hands-on, operations focused Sr. Production Engineer. Position plays a vital role in the management, planning and successful operation of marginal gas and oil wells. Direct responsibility for production optimization within area to ensure execution of operational goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the management of all production operations (primarily natural gas) within assigned region(s) to ensure economically viable production.
* Directs District Production Superintendent(s) to ensure operational goals, objectives and initiatives are attained.
* Provides assistance to Operations Engineers in the technical and economic evaluation of acquisition targets, evaluation of new properties, and development of enhancement project plans.
* Coordinates engineering aspects of production, workovers, compression, and gathering.
* Responsible for people development and maintenance of a team. environment focused on learning and continuous improvement.
* Reports directly to Senior Operations Manager with dotted-line to President.