| Details about this Job.
|| J MAR & Associates
|| Project Managers - Drilling & Completion Engineers
| Job category:
|| Drilling Engineer
||Management (Manager/Director of Staff)
|| N/A || Yearly
|| Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Petroleum Engineering preferred, but not required.
• 7+ years in drilling and completion engineering.
• Self starter with excellent communication skills and the ability to provide sound engineering expertise and operations support for drilling and completion activities.
• Strong technical knowledge and experience with drilling operations.
o Rig operations. Ability to determine if a rig is running efficiently, and if not, why.
o Surface drilling equipment and configurations.
o Down-hole equipment and BHAs.
o Well design/construction, including deviated and horizontal wells.
• Must have excellent customer focus and orientation, people management and interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage customers and their expectations.
• Well planning and preparation of drilling and completion programs.
• Completion and fracture design preparation and implementation.
• Onsite supervision of drilling operations as required.
• Onsite supervision of completion and stimulation operations as required.
• Work with members of the team to plan and execute cost effective drilling/completion programs that add significant value.
• Stay current on new drilling and completion technologies and recommend for potential implementation into projects.
• Provide engineering support to the drilling operations and ensure the delivery of well objectives is compliant with relevant policies and regulations.
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred.
• Operations experience in Mexico a plus.
• Knowledge and commitment to safety.
PROJECT MANAGERS - DRILLING AND COMPLETION ENGINEERS
Dallas, Texas, Houston, Texas and Mexico City, Mexico Locations
Salary and Bonus Opportunity Commensurate with Skills and Experience
Leading oilfield service provider seeks Drilling and Completion Engineers to be Project Managers. As key members of the engineering team, you will be responsible for engineering, planning and costing for all client drilling and completion activities in your area.
Qualified candidates should immediately fax or email a resume to:
J MAR & Associates
FAX: (972) 732-1378
|This job expires in -3583 day(s).
You must log in to access this area of the site.
If you are
not a registered user, click here
to sign up.